We have a number of positions available, please see below:
Carer Support South Lakes identifies the needs of unpaid Carers of any age and provides quality services, support and advocacy to promote their health and wellbeing.
Closing date is 20th September 2020 with interview conducted during the week commencing 28th September 2020
- 1x Carer Connect Project Coordinator – F/T 37 hours (Fixed Term for 6 months)
- 1 x Carers Connect Support Worker – 14.8 hours (Fixed Term Contract 6 months)
- 1 x Business Admin & Support Worker 22.2 hours
- 1 x Sitting Service Support Worker 14.8 hours
- 3 x Adult Carer Support Workers 1 x 29.6 hours, 1 x 22.2 hours, 1 x 14.8 hours
- 1 x Young Carer Support Worker 1 x 14.8
Please download the relevant job description below. All applications must return an Application Form, Equal Opportunity Monitoring Form and a Rehab Exemption Form.
Job Descriptions (click to download):